Our Can Food Drive starts this week! Join us in helping families in need by donating non-perishable items this holiday season! The class who donates the most wins a pizza party
Edda’s Bundt Cakes are the sweetness of Miami. The delicious moist bundt cakes and tantalizing flavors represent a style of cake that is unique to South Florida tastes. For maximum freshness the cakes come vacuum-packed with do-it-yourself icing. Packaged in a beautiful award winning cake box. Edda’s Bundt Cakes make the perfect gift. They are only $16 dollars. You will see the same cakes at National Retail Stores in South Florida, like Publix, Walgreens, and Milams Supermarket.
Here’s how it works:
Use the brochure your child took home to take your orders. ALL ORDERS COUNT!
- Show the order form on the back of the brochure to your family, friends, neighbors and coworkers. You may print extra copies of this order if necessary.
- Explain that you are raising money for AcadeMir Preparatory Academy.
- Let your costumers choose their favorites.
- Complete a line on the order form for each costumer, and total the order on the right side of the order form.
- Collect payment for their total order, cash and checks are accepted!
- Thank each costumer and tell them the bundt cakes will be delivered the week before the Christmas Holiday Break.
Thank you all for your continued support to APA. We look forward to a great fundraiser!
See what’s cooking for breakfast, lunch, and snack for the month of November!
FRIENDLY REMINDER: Today, October 20th, was the last day our students were able to receive free lunch due to Hurricane Irma. Starting on Monday, we will be returning back to normal. Students with free meal benefits will receive free lunch. Reduced meals at .40 cents and normal lunch at $3.00. Thank you!
Next week is Red Ribbon Week! We cant wait to see all of our Tigers dressed up!
Take a look at what they can wear during the week!
Step up so others wont get stepped on! October is National Bullying Prevention Month. Come join us on Tuesday, October 10th at 5:30 PM in the cafeteria. A guest speaker from The Parent Academy will be presenting. Parents will receive volunteer hours for attending.